- The verbal inspiration of the Bible, comprised of the 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New. It is the absolute and final authority in all matters of faith and practice. We use only the KJV.
- One God, eternally existing in the Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Genesis account of creation, the heavens and earth, and all things therein being created in six, twenty-four hour days.
- The Deity of Jesus Christ.
- The virgin birth and sinless life of our Lord.
- The substitutionary death of Christ and His shed blood as atonement for sin.
- Christ's literal resurrection from the grave on the third day.
- In a literal heaven and a literal hell.
- That salvation is only by grace through faith in the finished work of Christ, and not of man's works.
- The eternal security of the believer.
- Baptism by immersion under the authority of the local church; that baptism does not save but is an act of obedience after being saved.
- That the saved should live holy, dedicated, and separated lives unto the Lord.
- That the local, New Testament church is a visible, self-governing body of baptized believers.
- That the elements for the Lord's Supper are unleavened bread and the fruit of the vine (grape juice).
- The pre-tribulation rapture of the saved.
- The literal second coming of Christ.